Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Time Show

Over the weekend the Time show curated by Patrick and Jeannie Wilshire at Haven Gallery opened. As I have mentioned here on the blog, I was asked to be part of the show and my Keeper of the Clocks piece from the Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia was my submission. I could not attend the opening since it was happening many states away, but I was able to see lots of images online as well as several being sent to me. I am sharing some of those images here on the blog today so you can get a look at the great art that made up the Time show. Thanks to Haven Gallery and Chris Kotsakis for the images!

Images courtesy Haven Gallery and Chris Kotsakis

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment