Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Mordenkainen’s Mayhem!

Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes is the newest suppliment to the Dungeons & Dragons and it comes out on May 29th (with a limited alternative cover hitting game stores slightly earlier on May 18). With that knowledge and what I am sharing with you today I think it is safe to say that I worked on this book! I had a ton of fun making a bunch of monsters for Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes and I am really looking forward to sharing them with you in the coming months. That said, one of my pieces has be spoiled as part of the Mordenkainen’s Mayhem monster competition currently going on over on the Dungeons & Dragons website.


One of monsters that I did the illustration for won the first battle and will be moving on to the second round of combat. Always nice when the monster wins... though it is only monsters battling. I will just leave this other image here in case you were wondering exactly which was mine (more on this SOON!)...

Winner winner demon chicken dinner!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment