Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Gulf Coast Fan Fest 2018 Guest Announcement

I am happy to announce that I will be returning as a guest to Gulf Coast Fan Fest this coming October 13-14, 2018! This will be my first time as a guest at GCFF and I am really excited to attend. I have never been to Biloxi before and this is taking place the weekend of my birthday, so it should be an interesting time! The organizers behind GCFF are the same at Pensacon, which is one of my favorite conventions, so I know GCFF will be a great time.

I will see you at Gulf Coast Fan Fest October 13-14, 2018!

This is the second year for GCFF and my first time there, so I am not sure what to expect. I already know there are some really great guests lined up with MANY more to be announced. I will keep you updated here on the blog when and if panels are announced and anything else related to my appearance at GCFF. If you are in the gulf coast area I hope to see you at Gulf Coast Fan Fest!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment