Monday, February 19, 2018

Pensacon Panel Schedule and More

The wait it over! This coming weekend I will be returning as a guest to Pensacon. As I have mentioned many times here on the blog, Pensacon quickly became one of our favorite cons of the year and we are thrilled to be returning. The schedule for panels and events are up and this year I will be part of two panels as well as a judge in the Pensacon short film festival!


The film festival is Friday night and the two other judges and I will be making a brief appearance at the beginning of the viewing. On Sunday I will have my two panels, Special Effects for Film & TV and Creating the Star Wars Universe. I love being part of panels at conventions like this and these should be a lot of fun. You can view my scheduled events and bio on the official Pensacon Guidebook as well as everything else that is happening at Pensacon.

I can not say enough good things about Pensacon. I hope if you are in the area that you come out to see all the exciting things going on at Pensacon! I will be on the upper ring that makes up the artist's alley. I hope to see you there!

See you at Pensacon, February 23-25!

 That's all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment