Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Upcoming Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia Monster Sneak Peek

In the middle of another busy stretch so the I have a quick sneak peek of things I am currently working on for The Grand Bazaar of Ethra VanDalia. There are three monsters that I am working on that are currently leaving the drawing table, on the drawing table, and waiting to be on the drawing table. That is about all I have time for today as far as the blog goes. ENJOY!

Process images from the Uncanny Scribe
Look for the finished image next week here on the blog!

Process images from the Quincaillerie (Ken-Kel-Lay)
Look for the finished image in the coming weeks here on the blog!

Initial sketch for the Lammergeier Transport
Still a lot of work to go before this one hits the blog.

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment