Monday, August 7, 2017

Trandoshan Mercenary - Aggressive Negotiation - Star Wars LCG

Just in time for Gen Con I am happy to share with you a newly released painting for the Star Wars card game. With the arrival of my contributors copy of Aggressive Negotiation, the newest expansion to the Star Wars LCG, I can now share my Trandoshan Mercenary with you...

Trandoshan Mercenary
Star Wars LCG - Aggressive Negotiation
14 x 11 - Acrylic and pencil on board
Art Director - Taylor Ingvarsson
Original available at Gen Con 2017 - August 17-20
© 2017 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games 
 
Trandoshan Mercenary
Star Wars LCG - Aggressive Negotiation
17 x 14 - Acrylic and pencil on board
Art Director - Taylor Ingvarsson
Original available at Gen Con 2017 - August 17-20
© 2017 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games
 
This piece is special to me for a couple reasons. First, it my be my favorite traditionally painted piece that I have done for Star Wars on a craft level of putting paint on a surface. I am really really happy with how the paint went down and what I did with the paint to achieve the finished product. Second, this card was specifically designed and put into to the game for me by the designers of the Star Wars card game! I had mentioned here on the blog several times about my attempts to get a big knife in the hands of a Trandoshan in a painting have never worked out. Well, Erik Dahlman over at FFG took notice and made sure there was a Trandoshan with a knife card with my name on it in a set. Can't beat that! Thanks Erik!

Trandoshan Mercenary in handy dandy card form

If you are attending Gen Con 2017, August 17-20, be sure to swing by Artist Alley Table 27 to see this piece in person when it makes its debut! Look for the process and steps that went into making this painting here on the blog in the coming months.

That is all for another exiting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment