Friday, May 26, 2017

Tentacle Carrion Crawler Miniature

Close to a year ago I mentioned that a miniature was in the works based on an illustration that I created for Michael Bielaczyc and his Sagaborn RPG. Jump ahead and they are now available! If you are so inclined, you can head over to eBay to get one for your very own. The Tentacle Carrion Crawler miniature comes unpainted, but here are some images of a painted up one for your viewing pleasure...

Tentacle Carrion Crawler painted miniature 
Images courtesy of Michael Bielaczyc

I grew up on metal monster miniature and I absolutely love designing them and having my work turned into them. My first work in the gaming industry was designing miniatures and it has shaped the course ever since. Here are some images of the miniature in the raw, as it were...

Tentacle Carrion Crawler unpainted miniature 
Images courtesy of Michael Bielaczyc

Lastly, here is the original illustration that I did that the miniature is based on. Hard to believe it has been four years since I work on this. Time does fly sometimes...

Tentacle Crawler - Elves of Uteria
9 x 12
Pencil on toned paper
© 2013 Christopher Burdett

That's all for another exciting week on the blog, Monday is a holiday so there will not be a post, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment