Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Pensacon VIP Prints NOW AVAILABLE!

I have made the remaining few copies of my 2017 Pensacon VIP Print available on my web store!

As you may recall, I designed the 2017 VIP shirt for Pensacon and as an extra bonus for those attending the convention I produced a limited run of prints based on the shirt art. Limited to an edition of 30, these 13 x 19 prints come signed and numbered. While most of them did sell at the convention I am making the reaming stock available on my store. Once they are gone, they are gone. Get yours today!

Pensacon 2017 VIP Print
13 x 19 signed and numbered
Limited to an edition of only 30

That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment