Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Kaladesh Prints and Conspiracy 2 Artist Proofs NOW AVAILABLE!

I have updated my store with Kaladesh prints and Conspiracy 2 artist proofs! Follow the links below to get your very own signed and numbered prints from Kaladesh, the newest expansion of Magic the Gathering. As always, these prints are limited to a print run of only 50 copies. Now also available are artist proof from Conspiracy 2. Limited to 50 of the normal and 30 of the foil, these artist proofs are signed and numbered and a sketch may be added on the back. While the Ravenous Leucrocota is a reprinted card, this is the first time it appears as a foil artist proof!

Narnam Cobra 

Salivating Gremlins

Fretwork Colony

Coveted Peacock and Ravenous Leucrocota


That's all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment