Friday, September 23, 2016

Kaladesh Prerelease Event This Weekend!

This post might be a little late, but I will part of the Kaladesh prerelease events at Gamescape this weekend in Tallahassee, Fl. Starting tonight at midnight I will be at Gamescape signing card and selling my wears. I will also be at Gamescape on Saturday starting at about noon. If you are in the area or interested in getting your hands on my newest prints then I hope to see you out there. The fine folks at Gamescape even made a gif thingy for promotion, here it is a stack image...

Come see me at Gamescape!
2415 N Monroe St, Suite 2064
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
 
If everything goes well at the printers today I will have prints of all three of my new cards from Kaladesh with me at gamescape! I will have prints, playmats, artist proofs and more with me... basically everything I have that is Magic the Gathering related. I should even have some of my original art with me, though it is not yet available for sale. Here are all my cards appearing in Kaladesh...

Narnam Cobra
Magic the Gathering - Kaladesh
14 x 10.2- Digital
© 2016 Wizards of the Coast

Salivating Gremlins
Magic the Gathering - Kaladesh
14 x 10.2- Digital
© 2016 Wizards of the Coast

Fretwork Colony
Magic the Gathering - Kaladesh
14 x 10.2- Digital
© 2016 Wizards of the Coast

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment