Friday, September 30, 2016

Cast A Breath Of Life - Charity Magic Event Appearance this Weekend!

I will be a guest at Cast A Breath Of Life - Charity Magic Event tomorrow, October 1, in Gainesville, Fl. Cast A Breath Of Life is an annual event that raises money for Cystic Fibrosis research and is centered around Magic the Gathering. If you are in the Gainesville area, or in central Florida in general, I hope to see you there! I will have all of my Magic the Gathering prints, artist proofs, and much more with me and will be happily signing cards all day. Events run 11am - 4pm and I will be on hand all day.  I am told there will be plenty of signage and balloons marking the way...

 Cast A Breath Of Life - Charity Magic Event
 October 1: 11am - 4pm
Santa Fe College
3000 NW 83 St.
Gainesville, Florida 32606

Image courtesy the Cast A Breath Of Life Facebook Page

For more information visit the Cast A Breath Of Life event page or Cast A Breath Of Life Facebook page. I hope to see you there!

That is all for another exciting weekend on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment