Friday, August 26, 2016

Lords of Nal Hutta - The Return of Salacious B. Crumb

I have another sighting from Gen Con of my work making a repeat appearance in the Star Wars universe. This time around it is my Salacious B. Crumb that I did for the Star Wars Card Game. It has come back as a half page illustration in the new Star Wars RPG supplement, Edge of the Empire: Lords of Nal Hutta. It looks a little something like this in the book...

One of the first pages of Star Wars: Edge of the Empire - Lords of Nal Hutta

You can't miss the image, it is one of the first pieces when you open the book, which is pretty cool. Unfortunately, it looks like my name got left out of the credits of the book. Oh well, not the first time and most likely, not the last time either. I have always submitted imaged larger than I needed to for all of my assignments, this is what it gets me! Nice to see it printed larger than the original card art. Here is what the original art looks like, to refresh the memory...

Salacious B. Crumb
Star Wars LCG: Darkness and Light
10.6 x 7.9 - Digital
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

I can't post about  Salacious B. Crumb without also sharing what the final production card look like, here it is in the wilds of Gen Con...

Salacious B. Crumb in handy dandy card form as seen at Gen Con!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday for something magical! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment