Monday, November 16, 2015

Lights, Camera, RAWR!

On Friday I had the great pleasure to be interviewed by Brian Stillman for his upcoming documentary about the art and artist of Dungeons & Dragons. It was a really long and really fun day in front of the camera talking about art, monsters, and D&D. We filmed in my studio, 621 Gallery where my work currently hangs, and the swamps of north Florida. A super fun time all around. To conclude the days filming I created a D&D related sketch on camera to be hopefully used in the finished film. I of course had to draw a Beholder...

Beholder
Sketch created on camera
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
Original not available

Brain and his partners are just starting out on this new project so we will all have to be patient in waiting for the finished film, but I am sure the wait will be worth it. I am a huge of Brain's previous film, Plastic Galaxy, so I have the utmost confidence in the his new project. I will be sure to keep you all up to date on all the news and events of this film. Let's hope I said something useful and that I will not be edited out! RAWR!

The monster in front of the camera.

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment