Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Fish Frog Scribbles & OVER 1100!

Times flies when you are having fun... or working a LOT. Tomorrow is a food and family holiday in America so I have a low key post today. Usually today would be a post focusing on the process of a past painting, but I have a full plate and like I said, tomorrow is a holiday.

First point of interest is that last Friday's post of the blog was my 1100th post of this blog. Some might think that is cool, others may not care. I think it is pretty neat. Slowly but surely the number ticks higher and higher as the blog continues on and on. RAWR!

Not to leave you without a monster on the blog today here is a little something that came to life between all the other things that have been going on. There was a VERY small slice of time between my RAWR! show at 621 Gallery going up and before an assignment came in that allowed me to have some fun with a pencil. With all my assignments and projects I have had to create specific work for lately, I have not been able to just have some 'me' time with my art. To that end here is a little Fish Frog that happened in the brief down time I had lately...

Fish Frog
9 x 12 - Pencil on paper
Contact me if interested in the original
© 2015 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment