Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Artist Talk and Happy Hour at 621 Gallery - TOMORROW NIGHT!

If you like monster art AND you like to hear people talking about monster art then I know a great event for you! Tomorrow, Thursday November 19th, I will be part of this month's Artist Talk and Happy Hour event at 621 Gallery in Tallahassee. The event runs from 5-7pm with the artist talking about their work starting at 6pm. I will be joined by the other two exhibiting artists in the main gallery and it should be a lot of fun! Hope to see you out there!

Here are some new images of my RAWR! show... yes, they are similar to images already shared, but these are all new and different...

621 Gallery in Tallahassee, Fl. Hope to see you there!

The first 100 of my personal project to redesign and illustrate all the monsters in the original Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual.

Miniature madness with 27 monster miniature turnaround designs.

Loads of people trying to look interested while being near monsters.

All the details for the show again in one handy dandy image!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment