Sunday, November 1, 2015

ALL Deluxe Canvas Prints DEEPLY DISCOUNTED!

ALL of my remaining deluxe customized canvas prints are DEEPLY DISCOUNTED over on my store! I am making room in my inventory and here is your chance to get a GREAT DEAL! I have only a few canvas prints left in stock and once they are gone... they are GONE.

Each of these canvas prints are unique one of kind customized images. All come stretched and sealed. The sizes and details for each available image are over on my store.

Looking for that special gift? It is almost time for the holiday gift giving time! Take advantage of these reduced prices! All the deals at my STORE! RAWR!

Here are all of my remaining available canvas prints...




That is all for another exciting Sunday on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment