Friday, November 20, 2015

621 Gallery Artist Talk and Happy Hour Recap

Last night was the 621 Gallery Artist Talk and Happy Hour for the three exhibiting artists. It was a dark and rainy Thursday night in Tallahassee and the opening reception was SUPER AMAZING so I am not necessarily surprised that there was a less then robust turnout. Of the three exhibiting artists, there were only two of us in attendance. Include my wife and the two actual people that showed up to look at the art and talk to the artists, there were five of us at the event. I am told that this was NOT the worse turnout on record, so that is something. Two other random folks passed through but did not stick around. It was still a fun evening and I actually did talk a lot about my work with those there. There were snacks and drinks so I can not complain! Here are a couple images from the 621 Gallery Artist Talk and Happy Hour...

Can not contain the crowds, call for back up!

Chrysota's Chapel miniature and design from Dreamblade.

Totem Lord miniature and design from Dreamblade.

Close up of my Bugbear redesign.
This was the second drawing created of my D&D redesign project but it was the first piece I shared on my blog for the project. RAWR!

My wife had to take break from the crowds in the middle of the room.

Thanks to everyone that came out last night in all their blurriness.

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment