Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Admiral Ackbar - Space Cephalopod on Toned Paper

As a companion piece to my Bossk toned drawing I have for you today a second toned paper portrait. This time around it is of my second favorite character and species from Star Wars, Admiral Ackbar the Mon Calamari. As much as I really like how my Bossk turned out, I think the one of Admiral Ackbar is my favorite...

Admiral Ackbar
8 x 10 - Pencil on paper
Original - SOLD
© 2015 Christopher Burdett

This time around I did not need the distraction of an international plane flight to get the drawing completed, it just took not have power in the house for close to 30 hours do to a bad storm... and of course the fact that Gen Con looms near. Here is the drawing in its new little frame home all ready and excited about convention season. He is just waiting to go live to a new forever home...

Admiral Ackbar - FRAMED
8 x 10 - Pencil on paper
© 2015 Christopher Burdett

Here are some images of the drawing coming together in various places that could provide me with electricity and light... you will note the differences in lighting...

All images © 2015 Christopher Burdett

Here are the two pieces together all framed up and ready to go to Gen Con. Just look how excited they are! They will be even more excited to go live at you house...

Admiral Ackbar and Boosk - FRAMED
each 8 x 10 - Pencil on paper
© 2015 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment