Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Magic the Gathering and Kaijudo Artist Proofs now available!

Whether you call them Artist Proofs or Whitebacks, all of my blank backed Magic and Gathering and Kaijudo cards are now available on my store!

Standard and foil Artist Proofs can now be purchased through my store with the option to have an original sketch on the back. All Artist Proofs come signed and numbered. The standard artist proofs are limited to an edition of 50 and the foil artist proofs are limited to an edition of 30. And now for some pictures...

A mighty stack of standard and foil Ancient Carps!

More in the mood for the wily Gudul Lurker? I have you covered!

All five of my Magic the Gathering cards are still available with two the cards having an additional foil variant. All three of my published Kaijudo cards are also available at a special discounted price.



I mentioned original sketches and if you choose you can get one on your artist proof. Here are some examples of the sketches you can anticipate. If I am feeling festive I may include some additional tonal work and shading. You never know what monster will be lurking on the back of your Artist Proof. RAWR!


That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment