Friday, March 13, 2015

Happy Crab Drawing

I have been a *little* busy lately with life and work and making time for anything even remotely looking like personal work has been difficult. That said, here and there I have been scribbling away on things. One of those things was suppose to be a rather happy crab. Things went horribly wrong, or maybe they just took their natural course. Here is my Happy Crab...

Happy Crab
9 x 12
Pencil on paper
© 2015 Christopher Burdett

I just stepped back and let this one take shape more or less on its own. There was the idea of a claw early on and it went from there. Sometimes it is better to let the monster just find its own way in life. Less people get hurt that way. As an added bonus, here are several images of the drawing taking shape...

All images © 2015 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

1 comment:

  1. I love that thought about letting the monster have it's way! Great drawing!

    ReplyDelete