Friday, January 23, 2015

Closer Look: Star Wars - Entrepreneur Specialization Deck

Back in December I shared some new about my Chiven Entrepreneur appearing on the cover of the Entrepreneur Specialization Deck. Recently I had a chance to get my hands on a deck and to get a better look at all that it offered. I was happy to see that my work was not only appearing on the cover...

Entrepreneur Specialization Deck cover with hot Chiven counting credits action.

Every card back in the deck features the Chiven from the cover. The funny thing was I didn't realize that there was any art on the back of the card for awhile. I was fixated on the card fronts looking at the art and all the while was missing that my work was on the back over each card.

My Chiven Snake Oil Salesmen from Far Horizon also got his own card in the deck.
Now with super funky background!

Granted, this is all work I have shared before, it was just very exciting to see the work appearing in another format on a related product. ...and it is another line for the resume! 

That is all for another exciting Friday on the blog, see you back here next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment