Monday, December 29, 2014

Star Wars - Edge of the Empire - Entrepreneur Specialization Deck

Doing my best to keep blog posts going over the winter holidays...

Today I have for you a little update on one of my pieces making an encore appearance. Back in November I shared with you my contributions to Far Horizons for the Edge of the Empire RPG. My Chevin Entrepreneur has returned and is now on the front of the Entrepreneur Specialization Deck!

Entrepreneur Specialization Deck

Here is the how the original Career Entrepreneur appeared, though even in Far Horizons the background holo-feed was played down...

Career Entrepreneur
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

There are a total four new Specialization Decks based on the content from Far Horizons. If you are so inclined you can go check them all out over on the Fantasy Flight Website.

Far Horizon Specialization Decks

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here next time! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment