Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Star Wars - Edge of the Empire - Far Horizons

At Gen Con this year one of the new Star Wars RPG source books making its debut was Star Wars Edge of the Empire: Far Horizons. It just so happens that I had some pieces in this book AND it just so happens I now have a space on the blog to share said work now that all my Monster Manual stuff has finally been posted. I produced two new Chevin pieces for Far Horizons and my Arcona Rumor Monger piece has made another appearance (I think this is its fourth time getting published!). Here are how the final pieces turned out...

Snake Oil Salesman
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

Career Entrepreneur
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

Arconan Rumor Monger (back for more!)
© 2014 Lucasfilm, Ltd. TM Lucasfilm, Ltd. Under license to Fantasy Flight Games

If you are wondering what the heck a Chevin is you just need to watch Return of the Jedi again and keep an eye out in Jabba's Palace where you will see the Chevin, Ephant Mon. The Chevin were on my list of aliens that I wanted to work on so it was nice to mark them off the list. The Snake Oil Salesmen was my favorite by far. It is always nice to see the Arconan Rumor Monger make an appearance, this time it got to show off a bit of the background and was printed nice in big in the book. Here are some images of my work from the book...

Handy Dandy images of the work in the book.

I will share the process and steps that went into these pieces here on the blog in the near future!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment