Friday, November 28, 2014

BLACK FRIDAY NOW LIVE! & new items up!

Now, from Friday, November 28th, and running thought Friday, December 5th ALL ITEMS are on  sale on my store! Just in time for the holidays. Get Grandma something she will really enjoy, a monster!

Get 15% off all sales and the first 10 transactions of $50 or more will receive free gifts! Just use the discount code: RAWR! (all caps with the exclamation point) to receive your discount.

http://christopher-burdett.myshopify.com/
Black Friday sale - 15% off all sales
Discount Code: RAWR!

I mentioned new items! I now have limited quantities of two different Holiday Cards available! They come in packs of 12 and are monster themed. Supplies are limited and once they are gone they are gone. AND the current Black Friday sale does apply to these new items! Head to the store to get yours today!



Again, use the discount code: RAWR! on my web store to receive your discount. Loads of original art, prints, shirts, and books to choose from. Don't let this opportunity get away!


That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday!Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment