Thursday, August 14, 2014

Gen Con 2014 - Day 0

Gen Con is beginning! Getting there is a big part of it and we spread it over two days. I need to get to the hall to finish getting my booth set up, but I do have some images from our drive to Indianapolis. We journeyed north on a new using a new route and it was a lot less stressful and offered up new sites! Here is a visual record of the lead up to Gen Con...

The car is all packed with all the art I can manage... and then some more

That semi offered up more then meets the eye

Then we found a rocketship!

A dinosaur smiled on our journey

The booth before the art goes up.
The boxes are all moved in, but there is SO much more to do.

Here is what the booth looked like by the time we had to leave the hall at 8.
Still a bit to do, but that is why they let us in early the next morning!

A little closer look at on side of the booth...

...and a closer look at the other side.

The catching up and socializing begins!
Four more days of friends and art lay ahead!
RAWR!

That is all for Day 0 of Gen Con 2014! See you back here tomorrow for coverage of Day 1, Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment