Monday, June 30, 2014

Tongue Monster

I worked up this drawing a little while ago and a space in the blog schedule has finally opened up for it. RAWR! TONGUE MONSTER! ...or something like that. Just having some fun with pencil on paper and this little guy took shape. Hopefully it offers up some good nightmare fuel. One of the process photos I posted on Instagram has ended up my highest voted images... which I find very odd since I have posted finished paintings and wonders of the world. But humans and there 'likes' are fickle, unpredictable, and often complete misguided. Silly humans...

Tongue Monster
9 x 12
Pencil on paper
© 2014 Christopher Burdett 

If you haven't gotten your fill of Tongue Monster yet, you are in luck! I managed to remember to take a couple of photos as I was working on this drawing and I can now share them with you. More of an insight on how I build up and go about making my drawings...

All images of course © 2014 Christopher Burdett

Still not enough? Well, I did manage to capture a quick little video of my pencil actually making contact with the paper while I worked on this piece. Enjoy, because that is all I have for this piece...

Scribble, scribble, scribble...

That is all for another exciting Monday, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment