Monday, May 12, 2014

Monster Mess

Playing around with some pencil and paper recently resulted in a mess of a monster. Sometimes you should not cut parts off of a monster... you never know what might grow back. Or maybe this monster was just born or grown this way. Here is how the mess of arms, heads, and tongues turned out...

Monster Mess
9 x 12
Pencil on paper
© 2014 Christopher Burdett

While I was working on this drawing I uploaded some 16 second videos to videos to my Instagram. While 16 seconds is not a long time you can get a look at my mark making when it comes to building up my forms...




That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment