Monday, April 28, 2014

Journey Into Nyx Prerelease

As mentioned on Friday, I was invited to attend the Journey Into Nyx prerelease this past weekend at a local gaming store, Gamescape. This was my second prerelease event and it still is a crazy and interesting experience. A huge thanks to Ben Bloodworth, everyone at Gamescape, and to all the players for making the weekend's prerelease events super fun. Always great to connect with the local players and see their enthusiasm for the game. Many photos were taken, and here are some of the highlights...

Always peddling my wears... signing cards... sketching the sketches...

Look no further for all your print needs! I have monsters on paper for your every need!
Also, my monsters apparently like to look to their left a lot.

More in the market for something that is one of a kind and made with my hands? I have that for you too! Matted, framed, and ready to hang on your wall.

The players were ready for some Magic the Gathering at midnight and that is what they got!

Ben and crew explain the procedure and are about to get things started.

After some frantic shredding of card packs the night's games begin and I have a couple of Ravenous Leucrocota in my procession. RAWR!

Did a bunch of token sketches this time around. It all started with a germ squirrel.

The squirrel zombie was followed by a pair of Vizzerdrix with a hint of zombie.

Back to the squirrel theme with a squirrel elemental.

Lastly, there were some ghost monsters, kitty cats, and some water ponies. RAWR!
I was certainly kept busy sketching, thanks everybody!

Thanks again to Ben for involving me with the Journey Into Nyx events and to everyone that came out to play, it was a really fun time! 

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...


For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment