Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 Holiday Card

A lot of the winter holidays are over or are winding down and by now, hopefully, the US Postal Service should have delivered our holiday cards... hopefully, weeks ago. While we can not send one to everybody, and your omission from the list is in no way a slight to you or your family, I can provide you with some handy dandy images of what this year's card looked like...

2013 Holiday Card outsides

2013 Holiday Card insides

If you are thinking that Krampus here looks a little familiar... you would be correct! I was surprised how well he held up when he was shrunk down to card size. It almost looked better smaller... almost...

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment