Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Yozo's Inspiration - L5R Promo Card

Over a year ago while I was working on the Coils of Madness expansion for the Legend of the Five Rings was was not only working on the great mad dragon P'an Ku. I was actually working on two dragons for the Coils of Madness set... but along the way one of those dragons lost its way and never made it to the set. I am happy to say that the long lost dragon, Yozo, has surfaced as a promo card...

Yozo's Inspiration
© 2013 Alderac Entertainment Group

WHOOOOSH! Dragon comet on a collision course. With how much I REALLY liked my P'an Ku piece I am glad that there was some time in between the release of Yozo. He may have been a little over shadowed by P'an Ku... of course he still may be... I am still really happy with how P'an Ku turned out. Not sure how and when this card can be acquired, but I am going to keep an ear to the ground in am attempt to get myself one (or 10). An image of the card has also surfaced...

Yozo in handy dandy card form!

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment