Monday, October 7, 2013

The CRUNCH!

Since Gen Con my schedule has slowly been getting more and more full. I was planning for things to really shift into high gear this very week. Unexpectedly, things got going weeks ago and I am already in the thick of things... with more and more coming very. Why am I telling you all this? Good question...

This blog is a real labor of love for me and I have been keeping it going with posts three times a week since 2009. For the next three months... at least through mid/late December, if something is going to have to give in my schedule it will unfortunately will have to be this blog. I do not plan to interrupt my blog posting routine, but I just want to let you all know that if things get really crazy in the coming weeks you might notice some disruptions. I have plenty of content prepped for posts and I have new work about to drop any day now, so it will ultimately be down to having the time to get something onto the blog.

Lots of really really exciting things on the horizon and I am already looking forward to 2014 and what I will have to share with you! In the short term, if you notice any disruptions in the blog, please remember it is only temporary and that things will be back to normal soon enough! For now, I will leave you with an edited view of some of the things going on in my studio space over the weekend...

CRUNCH TIME... or the very full plate...

That is all for anther exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment