Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Role Play - Dice Portrait Tees - Kickstarter

Good day, adventures! I must draw your attention to a Kickstarter that is relevant to my interests! Warrior, artist, and friend, Lee Bretschneider is currently raising funds to create a line of shirts based on his Role Play dice portrait work. Those familiar with the blog should recognize Lee's name since I have mentioned him here over the years regarding this work at Adventuring Company, participation at Geek Night, and journeys through dungeons that I have mastered. You really should take the time to check out the shirts and the great video that Lee did for his Kickstarter... AND you really should help fund this... cause I want some of these shirts!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/leebretschneider/role-play-dice-portrait-tees

Here is a look at all the designs Lee is planning on creating when he gets funding for his project. I am partial to D4, D6, D10, and D12... but they are all great! You know you want them too!





Again, take a moment and head over to Kickstarter to have a look at Lee's project, the shirts, the video, your options, and all the great add ons! If you somehow missed the link until now... Role Play - Dice Portrait Tees! Make this excited adventurer even more excited and get his project funded!

Lee Bretschneider - human barbarian / halfling rogue

That is all for another exciting Wednesday on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment