Friday, September 14, 2012

Geek Night 2012 - One week away!

It is that time again, Geek Night 2012 is almost here! Geek Night, you ask? Geek Night is a yearly fall semester tradition at Florida State University to help welcome students in a fun and geeky atmosphere. I will be returning for my fourth appearance at Geek Night along with the very talented Lee Bretschneider and Justin Peterson. We will be creating sketch cards on the spot and giving them out to everyone that shows up on a first come first serve basis. The last three years have been a blast and I see this year being even better! Here is a very tiny poster with all the information...

Very tiny poster says:
Friday, September 21
Freaks and Geeks Night
Union Ballrooms
8:30 PM – 11:30 PM
Free for FSU Students; $8 GA
18+

I think it has been free for all in past years, so I am not sure what is changing, but it has been fun for everyone that has attended that I know. A free sketch card from 3 artist is definitely worth the price of admission in my books! Speaking of sketch cards, here is a sample of cards from last year so that you can get a feel for what there is in store for those attending...

Geek Night 2011 sketch card samples - One FREE for those attending Geek Night! (limit one per person while supplies and my sanity last)

If you are attending, head on over the the FSU campus and find yourself at the Union Ballroom. Here is a completely unhelpful map to assist you in your journey... 

 Just look for the giant red ring in the sky...

I hope to see you there if you are in the area and able to attend! The past years have been super fun and I am 2012 will be no exception.  Besides the artists, I am told there will be Yearbook Pictures, Costume Contest, video games and more! For more information there is a Facebook Event and the Union Production website.

 
That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment