Wednesday, July 18, 2012

More recent life drawing

Before I left for IMC 2012 I had the chance to do some more life drawing. It was a real treat to get a chance to draw from life so soon after my first time after a very long hiatus. Unfortunately, I have not had a chance to return since, my schedule has been rather full and it just has not worked out again. Here are some of the highlights from the session...





I wish I could have had much more time on all of these poses, but I take what I can get. Her warm up and short poses were really dynamic and offered some really interesting forms to draw, too bad those poses could only be held for a few minutes. I know I need to get back for sure, I hope my schedule will accommodate me... there have been just too many dragons to work on...

Speaking of work, I have been busy... really busy since returning from IMC last month and it looks like I will be that way through Gen Con. Seems like I have a lot of work just waiting to drop from the client so that I can share it and I am trying to be patient... but that means in the interim that the I have been draining my blog material reserves. I realized yesterday that I am about to run out of content that is ready to share here! YIKES! Looks like I will need to get my ducks in a row and see what I can come up with while I wait for projects to be released. I better get to it!

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment