Monday, May 14, 2012

Very Near Mint volume two

Once again I have had the privilege to contribute to another of Justin Peterson's comic projects, Very Near Mint volume 2! You may remember my contributions to Very Near Mint volume one and Uncanny Very Neat Mint. It was a real thrill to be able to one again have some of my work share the same pages as Justin's. Justin gave me free reign again and so I continue abstracting his characters more and more. Turning them into Godzilla and Mothra was not enough apparently, this time around I made them more alien...

 Bosom Buddies
Art by Christopher Burdett
Characters © 2012 Justin Peterson

Once again, I can not recommend the comic stylings of Justin enough. His work is super awesome and in VNM v2 he takes it to a whole new level of awesome! Here is a pic of the cover of VNM v2 (just so you know you are buying the right graphic novel!).

 Very Near Mint volume two by Justin Peterson

If you blow past all the amazing comic art in VNM v2 and get to the back you will see my pin up in all its glory. I am told volume 3 of Very Neat Mint will be in the works before we know it and I hope that I have a chance to contribute to it! I will do my best to reel it in a bit with any new pin up, I may have gotten a little too wacky with this last one... or maybe not?


One more time, just in case you missed it before, if you are interesting in more information or in purchasing a copy of any of Justin's books, head over to the Adventuring Company website!

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment