Monday, March 26, 2012

The Jericho Reach

Last year I was approached by the good folks at Fantasy Flight Games to help out on the newest supplement for the Deathwatch RPG, The Jericho Reach. They had a straggler monster that needed to be done for a fast approaching deadline. I stepped in and made quick work of it. The book arrived in the mail on Friday so I can now share it with you! Here is my contribution to The Jericho Reach, the Harridan...

Harridan
© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

Nothing like working on crazy Warhammer 40K monsters. This quarter pager came together rather quickly and reproduced well in the book. Not much more to add, it was a really quick turnaround from start to finish and it was a really straight forward process. Here are the thumbnails and the drawing that went into this piece...

Harridan - thumbnails
© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

Harridan drawing
© 2012 Fantasy Flight Games

That is all for another exciting monster filled Monday, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment