Friday, March 2, 2012

Beastly Caster

I have been trying to make the most out of the time I have to draw for myself lately. Some of this involves seeking out new and interesting reference and doing studies from that reference. The goal is to get my head around and to come up with more interesting and dynamic poses for my humanoid monsters. They all can't just stand around looking awesome! To that end I have for you today the first of these studies...

Beastly Caster
© 2012 Christopher Burdett

Hopefully, while I am having fun doing these something is sinking in so that I can recall this some of this later. Of course when I look at this drawing all I see is him wiggling his fingers and imagine him screaming, "PEW PEW PEW!"

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment