Friday, January 6, 2012

SKETCHBOOKS STILL AVAILABLE!

Did Santa not bring you what you really wanted this year? Well, fear naught, I still have copies of both my sketchbooks left AND they could be yours! Act now before they are all gone!

I have a couple different price points to fit your needs:

Your very own copy of creatura libri OR creatura libri 2 (please specify) with shipping to anywhere in the US: $20 (additional fees apply to those outside the US)

Your very own copy of creatura libri OR creatura libri 2 (please specify) featuring an ORIGINAL hand drawn sketch on the first page with shipping to anywhere in the US: $25 (additional fees apply to those outside the US)

SPECIAL DEAL! Your very own copy of creatura libri AND creatura libri 2 featuring an ORIGINAL hand drawn sketch on the first pages with shipping to anywhere in the US: $40 (additional fees apply to those outside the US)

Send an email to: My Yahoo Account and I will send you my paypal info. If you need to send cash or a money order I will provide my home address, but I prefer Paypal. Supplies are limited and it will be on a first come first serve basis. Please specify which book(s) you would like to purchase and if you would like sketches when you email me.

Speaking of sketches, here are some examples of what you could get in your books!

Mr. Dragon would like to show the peasants his fire trick - RAWR!
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

Intense monster is starring intently - RAWR!
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

Another dragon, this time with a more distinguished mustache - RAWR!
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here on Monday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment