Friday, December 9, 2011

Meeting Notes! ...and you will like it.

A quick post on a busy day. For someone who hates to juggle work, I am doing a lot of juggling right now. Mind you, I am not complaining, that is the last thing I want to do. Things should smooth out soon if everything goes to plan. In the mean time, I have for you today some meeting note monsters to take the weight off my shoulders in regards to the blog at least. ENJOY!

As always, before you pass judgment, this is how I take notes in meetings and you should not think I am not paying attention. Active hands means active brain... or something... anyway, on with the monsters...

Thankfully the one that got away...
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

Chin lizard is proud of his mighty chin.
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

Hold still, he just want to pet you with his tentacles...
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting week on the blog, see you back here for some more fun and adventure next week! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

3 comments:

  1. Great monsters :) I love that you drew them on basic notebook paper.

    If you're interested, check out my new illustration blog with creepy fairytale images at:
    theothergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete