Monday, September 26, 2011

Talisman: The Dragons (Part 1)

I have for you a week of new work! The newest expansion for the board game Talisman, The Dragons, is finally out and I can now share with you all the work I did on this set. The name of the expansion should give you a clue to the what I have in store for you. In total I produced 10 dragons for the set, but I am told three flew away to future sets, but fear naught, they will surface eventually. Enough talk, let's get with the dragons!

Storm Dragon
© 2011 Fantasy Flight Games

Zombie Dragon
© 2011 Fantasy Flight Games

I think I started working on these at least a year ago and I feel like I was working on dragons for months. There were so many and every time I turned around there were more! I could not look at a dragon for several months. After 10 dragons there are some I really like and a few I wish could have been a little more then they ended up. In the end I do think that the Zombie Dragon is my favorite. For all the obvious and not so obvious reasons...

See you back here on Wednesday for MORE dragons! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That zombie dragon is fierce. Love the moonlight on his scales. Something of the Jabberwocky about him too, which is nice. Top work!

    ReplyDelete