Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Ninja Mountain 105 & Geek Night 2011

I was a little slow on the uptake on this one... I recorded a Gen Con wrap up with Paul "Prof" Herbert and Ninja Mountain members Ralph Horsley, Drew Baker and Jeremy McHugh recently. Apparently it has already gone live and you can not listen to everyone's thought and experiences from Gen Con 2011 as well as the lovely sounds of my load computer. There is some great reflection on the everyone's experiences as well as tips and ideas on how to make your con appearances better. You can find all this in the second half of episode 105 of the Ninja Mountain Podcast. Go have a listen... NOW.

It is that time again, Geek Night 2011 is just almost here! Geek Night, you ask? Geek Night is a yearly fall semester tradition at Florida State University to help welcome students in a fun and geeky atmosphere. I will be returning for my third appearance at Geek Night along with the very talented Lee Bretschneider and Justin Peterson. We will be creating sketch cards on the spot and giving them out to everyone that shows up on a first come first serve basis. The last two years have been a blast and I see this year being even better! I better get started making some sketch cards to have ready ahead of time. If you are in the Tallahassee area the night of Friday September 16th between 8pm - midnight, be sure to stop by FSU campus and say 'hi'!

That is all the updates for today, see you back here on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment