Monday, September 5, 2011

Even More Meeting Notes

A late blog post on a holiday for most in the United States. Laying low and getting some rest and HOPEFULLY a lot of work done. I still wanted to make sure I got by the blog all the same. Since it is a low key day I have some more meeting notes that I have been compiling over the last several months.

As always, before you pass judgment, this is how I take notes in meetings and you should not think I am not paying attention. Active hands means active brain... or something... anyway, on with the monsters...

Tentacles?!?! Again? Who would have thunk it?
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

*snort*
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

Are you seeking a career in monster dentistry?
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

The floating head of Self Doubt wants to whisper into your ear.
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

Gorthock like long walk in moonlight, holding hands.
© 2011 Christopher Burdett

That is all for another exciting Monday on the blog, see you back here on Wednesday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment