Wednesday, September 21, 2011

DZ Magz Issue 10

I have an interview in the newest issue of DZ Magz. DZ Magz is a Flash based downloadable ezine that interviews and showcases a wide variety of artist and creative professionals. You can download for free issue 10 of DZ Magz on their website. Here are a couple screen captures of my section of the ezine, you will have to go and download it to see the rest...

DZ Magz Issue 10, now available!

Telling my secrets in two languages!

A big thanks to everyone over at DZ Magz for their interest in my work and for approaching me for the interview. To get Issue 10 or any of their back issues, for free, head on over to their website!

That is all for today, see you back here tomorrow for something exciting news! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment