Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Deadly Salamander - Warhammer Invaison

I have for you today a new piece I kind of forgot about. Early last year I worked on the Morrslieb Cycle of Warhammer Invasion cards and discovered recently that the card was out and I can now share it with you. I produced one card, the Deadly Salamander, and it appears in the The Eclipse of Hope pack...

Deadly Salamander
© 2011 Fantasy Flight Games

I always put my all into every piece I work on and try my hardest to do my best. There is a natural evolution of my feelings for a piece while I am working on it from love to like to love to hate to love, etc. Unfortunately, for this piece I never got back around to liking it again. I can't be happy with everything I do, nor do I have to like every piece I create. This does not mean I did not try my hardest to make a piece that I would be happy with. I could go into detail on the things I don't like about this piece, but that really is not very productive now, I am aware of it's faults and have since addressed them in my work.

As a side note I just realized that I have now done more then one Warhammer piece where a smaller monster is pointing a direction for a larger monster.... weird.

That is all for today, I think I will have something of the black and white variety for you on Friday! Until then...

For more samples of my work or to contact
me regarding my availability head over to my website: www.christopherburdett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment